I have dreamt of this day and it has finally arrived so here it goes-the long awaited acceptance speech. However it starts, many thanks to all who nominated…blah blah blah.
Naana Otibo Addo, that is how much I know her but I guess I got overwhelmed and forgot her blog name (Thoughtstopen). Thank you for nominating me for this award, I least expected it but you know this only means whatever gibberish I write and post here, somebody gets inspired and touched by it.
Okoto Enigma, who is the brain behind this awards ‘ceremony’, well thanks for making what we write worthwhile. It happens we have the same response to this amazing creation because this is what she also said, “This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Apparently, this is where the fun begins. I’m suppose to tell my lovely readers three things about me. Here it goes
- To plan the perfect day for me, you should get the biggest bed there is, get some good music playing and some strawberry ice cream on the side and we are good to go.
- I still watch Barbie animations. I admit, I’m totally in love with it.
- I get excited over the littlest and meaningless things. I am a hopeless romantic no two ways about that.
I nominate you:
- That Ghanaian Lady
- The Daily Post
- Little Miss Traveller
Hey writing slayers, here goes your questions:
- What would you do on a typical day?
- Describe yourself in three words
- Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- What’s the colour of your toothbrush?😂😂
- What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read or seen this week?
Naana only wants to get me into trouble so she asked these:
- What I honestly hate about my mum?
She makes up her mind on an issue but still asks for my opinion only to end up not using it. I always ask why she needs it anyway. Mama please stop doing that, it’s annoying and I hate it ( she’s going to kill me😂😂)
- Why would I choose black over purple?
I wouldn’t have to wash it every time I use it.
- Take on feminism
Everyone wants their voices to be heard and this movement is the channel helping women’s voices to be heard but I feel many are abusing feminism and that should not be so otherwise what is the need?
- One word for WordPress
- African Leader I admire most?
This got me in a dilemma. I honestly don’t admire any of them although Robert Mugabe would have been my choice if he were still a leader 😁😁😁😁.
My hands down post so far would be My Unconscious Slumber😂 because of it’s funny but serious twist and it’s got the most exciting comments.